Sunday, November 13, 2011

REPOST: SOP

 SOP or Sam on Piolo
I'm sorry but I just had to share this piece I read in www.goodtimesmanila.com.
It's just hilarious!
And not to mention... ultimately hot.
:)
Piolo and Sam
A recorded phone conversation allegedly between ABS-CBN top actors Piolo Pascual and Sam Milby has been leaked to Good Times Manila by an anonymous source.
The alleged phone conversation, believed to have occurred one night last week, appeared to indicate that the popular stars are still good friends despite the controversy that used to hound them.
In the alleged conversation, Pascual and Milby engage in small talk about their respective career, and are even heard doing simultaneous “sit-ups” together to kill time.
Pascual will star opposite KC Concepcion on the upcoming remake of the Korean series “Lovers in Paris,” while Milby is seen nightly on “Only You” along with Angel Locsin and Diether Ocampo. He is also set to star in the movie “And I Love You So” with Bea Alonzo and Derek Ramsay.
GTM has consulted a sound engineer to determine the authenticity of the audio file. An update will follow on the results of the authentication process. Meanwhile, portions of the transcript of the alleged conversation are reproduced below:
Piolo: Hey, you.
Sam: Hello, bro.
Piolo: Yeah, musta na, bro? Di na tayo madalas makapag-usap…
Sam: Yeah, I know.
Piolo: Congrats with Only You. Taas ng ratings. At good luck sa movie!
Sam: Thanks bro. It’s been great. And I’m sure Lovers in Paris will be a hit, too.
Piolo: Sana. (laughs)
Sam: What are you doing now?
Piolo: I’m in bed na. Katatapos lang ng shoot namin.
Sam: Me too. I just got home.
Piolo: Kumusta naman si Atsay at si Butchy?
Sam: Huh? Who?
Piolo: You know. Si Atsay, leading lady mo sa teleserye. Si Butchy, leading lady mo sa movie.
Sam: (giggles) You’re mean. Working with Angel and Bea has been great!
Piolo: Napanood ko nga yung interview mo. You find Butchy sexy?
Sam: (giggles) Well, she IS macho…
Piolo: (laughs)
Sam: Speaking of macho, I’ve been hearing lots about you and Maton Girl lately.
Piolo: Maton Girl is Maton Girl. (giggles)
Sam: I hear you’re making ligaw to her daw.
Piolo: Like, duh. Publicity lang yon. (giggles)
Sam: I swear she looks bigger than you.
Piolo: Kaya nga akong buhatin. My gosh. She punched me one time sa arm. Nagkapasa-pasa!
Sam: Nagkapasasapa? What’s that?
Piolo: Nagkapasa-pasa. Uh, like it got beaten. The skin became blue.
Sam: You mean like a bruise or something?
Piolo: Yes. Maton Girl is very very strong. You gotta watch yourself around her.
Sam: I definitely will. (snorts)
Piolo: (giggles)
Sam: We’re so salbahe.
Piolo: Ikaw lang.
Sam: No, it’s you.
Piolo: No, it’s you!
Sam: No, you’re salbahe! (giggles)
Piolo: You’re salbahe. (giggles)
Sam: Remember you’re the one who started calling Kim Chiu “The Little Matchstick Girl.”
Piolo: (giggles)
Sam: And what was it you used to call Sarah?
Piolo: Lady Muchacha?
Sam: Right! Lady Muchacha! (giggles)
Piolo: (giggles) At least wala akong tawag kay Anne.
Sam: She’s off limits.
Piolo: I have a name for her too but sa kin na lang yun. (giggles)
Sam: (laughs) That’s better!
Piolo: What are you wearing?
Sam: Why do you wanna know?
Piolo: Wala lang. (giggles)
Sam: You know already. I sleep in the buff.
Piolo: Oh…
Sam: Like you…
(silence)
Piolo: Yeah… Wala rin akong suot…
Sam: It’s cold in here…
Piolo: Yeah, pati dito… Nagsi-sit-ups ako now… Uh, uh, uh…
Sam: Ah, ah, ah, can i make sabay?
Piolo: Okay… ang tigas na… ng abs ko… Oh…
Sam: Uh, uh, uh… yeah, mine’s so hard…
Piolo: Ah…
Sam: Oh… Uh…
Piolo: Ah… Ah…
(this goes on for five minutes)
Sam: Ah…I’m near. I’m near.
Piolo: Ako rin, matatapos na ako. Oh…
Sam: Piolo… Almost there… almost there, bro. Ah…
Piolo: Wait, Sam. Malapit na… Uh…
Sam: Piolo! Ahhhh!!!
Piolo: Sam! Uhhhh!!!
Sam: (pants)
Piolo: (pants)
(silence)
Sam: Was it good?
Piolo: Yeah! Masarap talagang mag…sit-ups.
Sam: Right, right.
Piolo: Teka lang, I need to clean up.
Sam: Me too. I need to get tissue… I mean towels, uh, for the sweat.
Piolo: Yeah.
Sam: Next time ulit?
Piolo: Yeah. Good night, bro.
Sam: Night, bro.

source here


Follow me on Twitter: @PrinceYuan18

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment